For a true blue (or in this case black) denim look and feel, look no further than our iconic Trucker Jacket. Made with 12oz comfort-stretch CORDURA® denim, this jacket is both stylish and durable. The HUSKY JACKET features an attention to finer details, with back waist tabs ensuring a perfect fit, and high-quality Sherpa lining on the collar, inner cuffs, and front of the jacket. The collar even has an additional strap fastening for especially chilly days, while the front closure features a metal YKK zipper and high durability rubberized snaps. The quilted 3M thermal insulation makes this urban riding jacket perfect for transitional weather below 75 degrees. Don't settle for anything less than this homage to classic Americana.
- Fully CE approved – performance level AA in accordance with EN 17092.
- Armor ready for shoulders, elbows, and back protection
- 35 meters slide distance or 4.1 seconds sliding time
- 12oz comfort-stretch CORDURA® denim
- Quilted padding with 3M® thermal insulation suited for colder rides
- 3M® THERMO INSULATION is as lightweight as a natural down, highly breathable, and locks in warmth
- Sherpa material used for collar, sleeves inner cuffs and front facing
- Back waist tabs for an adjustable fit, collar with additional strap fastening
- Front closure with metal YKK zipper and high durability rubberized snaps
- Ideal for transitional and cooler riding weather
This product is equipped with Velcro pockets to receive CE Level 1 or Level 2 armor at the shoulders, elbows in size XS (SC-1/KA2air, SC-1/KCAair, SC-1/KA, or SC-1/KAair). It also has a pocket for back protection (we are currently sourcing the perfect fitting protector). Armor sold separately.
Click here to browse armor options or make your selection in the product options above.
CORDURA Denim Fabric is engineered with military-grade INVISTA T420 nylon 6.6 fiber and cotton to provide far better strength than conventional cotton denim.
This jacket is not Kevlar® Lined
The Perfect LV.2 Fit: Shoulder & Elbow
Outfit this jacket with the SC-1/KA2air shoulder and elbow pads for the appropriate fit in the armor pockets. Some other styles are too large!
Slim, flexible, and level 2. Upgrade this jacket with the Pando Quatroflex back protector.
Level 1+ Protection
Our Level 1+ protection absorbs less impact than L2, but is an even thinner joint protection option for those who want a nearly invisible solution.